This oil is obtained by wringing hemp seeds. It was used in ancient Russia – it was given to people to lift their immunity, in the period of disease. Often parallels are drawn between hemp oil and linseed oil. In fact, both of these oils have fatty acids and trace elements. So, what’s the composition of hemp oil.
- It contains fatty acids: palmitic, linolenic, stearic and oleic acids,
- It contains many trace elements, including A, B1, B2, B6, E, K, O.
How useful is hemp oil
- It enhances human immunity. It improves the metabolic processes. It helps the body recover from diseases, operations and childbirth. Hemp oil is often given to children to protect them from the negative effects of the environment.
- It is used to treat and prevent skin diseases such as eczema, acne and psoriasis. This oil is considered a universal helper for skin problems.
- It is used for lung disease.
- Used as prevention of oncological diseases. There are many studies that show that hemp oil can defeat cancer cells and stop their development.
- Optimal balance of omega-3 and omega-6 (3:1) acids has a positive effect on the circulatory system.
- It is a source of magnesium, which provides good memory and concentration and reduces seizures.
- Supports a healthy female hormonal background. Relieves the symptoms of menopause.
- Antioxidants contained in it improves hair, skin and nails. They prevent cell oxidation and slow down the aging process.
- For men, this oil improves sexual and reproductive function.
- Oil intake prevents fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
You can also buy the universal full spectrum cbd tincture 500mg to take care of your health and that of your loved ones. Start taking hemp oil or this tincture to notice a great effect. The oil is saturated with a lot of useful elements that are often used for health maintenance and even for treatment in certain situations.
How to take oil correctly?
Remember, it is only used cold or at room temperature. This oil should not be heated – harmful carcinogens are emitted. The daily rate per adult is 1-2 tablespoons of hemp oil. Start with 1-2 drops, gradually increasing the dosage. After taking the drops, it is better not to drink or eat anything for 10-15 minutes to absorb the oil.
Keep in mind the side effects and contraindications. Taking hemp oil quickly lowers the pressure, which can cause dizziness. Some people also have an increased appetite for hemp oil. Be attentive to your health, carefully study the contraindications.
More and more studies are stressing the importance of eating Omega 3 from plant materials such as hemp oil or agronomic seeds. According to reports, naturally increasing the amount of unsaturated fatty acids in the body has a moderate protective effect, preventing a number of cardiovascular diseases.
Acknowledging the importance of changing the philosophy of good nutrition, Frederic Kalon, professor at the Faculty of Pharmacy at Laval University, said without noting the full range of dietary supplements, that they are designed for those who would like higher doses of nutrients. If this mechanism can have a positive effect on at least 10% of people, why not use it. The risk of overdose of Omega 3 is extremely low, so the main criteria for the end user will be the price of the product.
A large number of Canadian nutritionists, researchers, scientists have recently come to the conclusion that everyone must make their own choice – to take Omega 3 in capsules or buy products rich in unsaturated fatty acids and make the most of the synergy of all the useful substances contained in cannabis seeds, oil, sea fish or shellfish. So first you can find 100mg cbd oil for sale and try to use it.